100 (ish) reviews and an announcement

Depending on how you count things, and I've not made it easy with all the side projects and distractions,  I've done about a hundred Pee Gee related reviews! Yeah, I didn't expect this either, but I'm happy that I've gotten this far, and I don't plan to give up any time soon. 

However...

I'd been feeling the grind a little, and I think it's affecting the quality a little, so I'm making a few tweaks to keep things chugging along.

First I'm going to reduce the number of posts from eight to six, either having a skip week or a few weeks of just one post for a couple of weeks. I'm also going to stick to either the Early Post-Crisis, Late Post Crisis, or New 52 for the entire month, it hopefully means we'll cover entire stories rather than skipping back and forward. 

I'm going to shuffle things a smidge so stories are finished, then we'll start with all this in August, apart from that I'm not planning on changing anything dramatic or anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (and everything else) and enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's the Final Countdown! (Again) - Wonder Woman #293

No butts - Infinite Crisis #2

Power Girls Costumes - 2023 edition