An Announcement!

With Crisis winding down and only a few more comics due before all the stuff pre-Crisis comes to an end I'm making a minor change to how I cover the comics. Instead of going strictly chronologically, I'll be skipping around Power Girl's comics. Baring special events the schedule will be two weeks of Early Post-Crisis, Late Post Crisis and nu-52. This will start the last few weeks of April, the plan is the 18th but these things can change obs.

To help with this each comic will have one of the following banners:

Pre-Crisis (1976-1986)

Everything you've been ready so far!

Post-Crisis, early (1986-2005)

Post-Crisis, late (2005-2011)

The split here is around JSA Classified #1 (2005), where they begin to return Power Girl to her Kryptonian origins. And yes that does mean I have to deal with another Crisis this year! 

A few comics were published around the same time but are from continuing series, JSA and Bird of Prey, they'll be held back to be at the very end of the "Early" post-Crisis. Though with the balance of early and late, at this point it'll just be Post-Crisis.

nu-52 (2011-2016)



I'll also cover the occasional other versions of Power Girl, the two I have banners of so far is for Tanya Spear (nu-52) and Tangent. I'm planning to cover Bombshells, but I still need a logo and haven't decided when to slot them into the schedule.

One rule I will follow is that a series needs to be finished before I'll cover it, meaning I might on day get to One Star Squadron and whatever future JSA we eventually get, but it'll be for a while and it won't be any sort of hot take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's the Final Countdown! (Again) - Wonder Woman #293

No butts - Infinite Crisis #2

Justice League Europe #14 - You Oughtta Be In Pictures