Rules of the Game

So I probably should have done this at the start but here are my rules as to what I'm going to cover. Kara has been in a lot of stuff and some of it is basically no more than a cameo, and I might be diligent but I have to y'know do all that pesky RL stuff now and again.


So the rules of how I'll cover things is as follows:

  1. If it's a book she's in for a good portion then I'll cover it as its own post.
  2. If she's in a small portion of the book, but important, I'll combine issues into a single issue. This goes for Crisises, of which she is in many, which I'll cover in broad strokes with a focus on PG
  3. If it's a single panel, or just a few, I'll cover it in a post collecting several of these postings when I have enough to share.
  4. These are more guidelines than rules.
So after Showcase I'll finish the next All-Star Comics, even though Power Girl is just one panel, as my understanding is that Helena and Kara are a major friendship going forwards. After that, I'll adopt these rules.

Except a regular post in a day or so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's the Final Countdown! (Again) - Wonder Woman #293

No butts - Infinite Crisis #2

Justice League Europe #14 - You Oughtta Be In Pictures